Start your East Africa trip Gorilla Trekking in the Parc National des Volcans. Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge has dramatic views of the rainforest and volcanoes. Go trekking into the rain forest with guides who’ll locate the gorilla family for you. Spend an incredible hour with the gorillas. Spend 2 nights on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater and see an abundance of animals on game drives down into this ancient crater. As if this was not exciting enough…fly into the Serengeti and stay in an authentic tented safari camp for 3 nights. This beautiful part of Tanzania has year-round game viewing and large populations of big cats.
- Seeing the gorillas is a once-in-a-lifetime bucket list experience
- Staying at Sabyinyo contributes to gorilla conservation and community development
- Concentrated wildlife sightings are guaranteed in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Stay close to the crater rim at Ngorongoro
- Stay in a small intimate camp with uninterrupted views of the Serengeti
- Out of Africa style safari
- Seamless, time saving fly-in logistics