This safari adventure takes you to the Okavango Delta for 3 nights where you’ll go on daily game drives in this prolific game-rich area. 1 night in Victoria Falls town gives you time to visit the Falls before transferring into the Hwange National Park for more Big Five safari action. Fly across to Zimbabwe’s amazing Matusadona, Lake Kariba and Mana Pools area. Stay in a combination of 2 tented camps where the experience is wild and authentic Africa with passionate guides who lead canoeing trips, fishing excursions, game drives and walking safaris. Last stop is a luxury safari lodge in the untouched wilderness of Gonarezhou, perfect for experienced safari travellers.
- Great value multi-country African safari adventure
- Ideal for experienced safari-goers and nature lovers
- Stay in a tented safari camp in the Okavango
- See the mighty Victoria Falls
- Relax on the shores of Lake Kariba
- Fishing and canoeing excursions on the Lower Zambezi River
- Zimbabwe’s national parks are wild and untouched
- Local communities benefit from your stay
You guys did a great job making sure everything went off without a problem. Very smooth and professional the whole way.