Arrive into Arusha in Tanzania and overnight and recover from your international flight at Arusha Coffee Lodge. Spend 2 nights at the Ngorongoro Crater before flying into Serengeti and then the Masai Mara for a classic East Africa safari that promises big game action due to both camps being in the path of the annual Migration. Stay in luxury mobile tented camps with flushing toilets and In both the Serengeti and Masai Mara. End your safari with sweeping views of Laikipia from the Loisaba Conservancy escarpment.
- Recover from your long haul flight at an East Africa coffee plantation
- See the Big Five in the Ngorongoro Crate’s natural amphitheatre
- Stay in ‘zero footprint’ Serengeti Pioneer Camp
- In the path of the annual Great Migration of thousands of wildebeest
- Far away from the crowds surrounded by unspoilt nature
- Loisaba’s infinity pool has the best view in Kenya Africa
- Escorted walks with Masai warriors
- Sundowners and lantern-lit dinners under the stars
What an experience to witness the Migration AND a wildebeest birth AND see a black rhino! Wow!