Situated in the east of the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve ranks as one of the most beautiful reserves in Africa. It covers more than 4871 square kilometres of pristine wilderness, and the varied terrain includes savannah, winding waterways, and dense forest. This diverse ecosystem supports an incredibly wide spectrum of wildlife, ranging from large herds of buffalo, wildebeest and zebra, to the rare sitatunga and lechwe antelope, lion, cheetah and packs of wild dog in the open grasslands. The birdlife is prolific and includes most of the 550 bird species recorded on Botswana’s national bird list. A range of luxury lodges in the reserve offers visitors the perfect base to experience this corner of paradise.
Our Favourite Moremi Game Reserve Accommodations
- Stay 6 nights at Wilderness Safaris camps in Botswana, and receive 3 complimentary flights.
- Stay 8 nights or more at Wilderness Safaris camps in Botswana, and receive 4 complimentary flights.
- Ts&Cs: Book before 29 February 2020.
- Applies to: All Wilderness Safaris Botswana camps.All full-paying guests, children, and private guides. All sectors on a seat rate basis, ex Maun or Kasane and between camps on our circuit.
- Valid till 31 December 2021
Moremi Game Reserve Tours to Inspire You
Spend 4 nights in Cape Town overlooking the beaches of the Atlantic Seaboard. Explore the Mother City and surrounds at your leisure with a private …/