This itinerary starts with a self-drive trip along the Garden Route from Cape Town to Knysna. Explore the lagoons, old-growth forests and pristine beaches of Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. Fly up to the Kruger area and overnight at a country retreat hotel on the Panorama Route before going on safari at the beautiful Ngala Tented Camp in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve followed by 3 nights at historical Kirkman’s Kamp in the predator-rich Sabi Sand Reserve. Fly up to Victoria Falls for 2 nights on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River with easy access to the Falls and assorted fun adventure activities.
- Cosmopolitan Cape Town-Table Mountain, The Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Robben Island and more
- Visit prestigious wineries and enjoy fine dining
- Ideal South Africa safari for discerning travellers
- Singita’s award-winning hospitality and conservation ethos
- Seamless and time-saving charters and private transfers
- The thrill of getting up close to the Big Five
- A Singita safari offers privacy and exclusivity
- Sublime contemporary safari lodge design
WOW! BRILLIANT! PERFECT!
ALL OF THE PLANNING MADE FOR THE PERFECT ITINERARY
IT IS QUITE DEPRESSING BEING HOME AFTER SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME IN AFRICA…