Spend 2 nights in picturesque Franschhoek in the heart of the Cape Winelands before flying up into Botswana’s Okavango Delta to magical Nxabega Safari Lodge located in wildlife-rich flood plains and waterways teeming with animals and birdlife. Air charter across to the Zimbabwean side of the Victoria Falls and stay in a beautiful river lodge on the Zambezi River for 2 nights. For more thrilling safari action, stay at Ngala Tented Camp in the predator-rich Kruger wilderness region for 3 nights. End your fabulous trip on Benguerra Island in Mozambique for a relaxing time on the beach.
- Walk to award-winning restaurants in Franschhoek
- Game viewing in the Okavango Delta is remote and secluded
- Enjoy water-based safaris along the waterways of the Okavango Delta
- See the Victoria Falls and go a sunset cruise on the Zambezi
- Enjoy sundowners in the bush and dinners under the African stars
- Get up close to the Big Five at Ngala Tented Camp
- Our seamless logistics ensure a smooth stress-free journey
- Go on Dhow trips, snorkelling, diving, fishing etc in Mozambique
WE HAD SUCH AN AMAZING HONEYMOON!
Throughout our trip, we kept saying to each other, “Camille is amazing!”
IT WAS MORE THAN WE COULD EVER HAVE IMAGINED!