A seamless Southern Africa safari that takes you to the best safari lodges in three completely diverse and equally rewarding destinations. Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge is known for its unique architecture and excellent leopard sightings. Old Drift is ideally located upstream from the Falls on the banks of the Zambezi River. Vumbura Plains is a gem in heart of the Okavango that delivers the best game viewing in Africa.
- Get up close to the Big Five at Sabi Sabi
- The Sabi Sands is easily accessible from Johannesburg
- The Sabi Sands is known for its leopard sightings
- See the mighty Victoria Falls
- Your choice of a myriad of adventure activities at Victoria Falls
- Superlative guides and great hospitality in remotest Africa
- Go on mokoro safaris along the waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Stay at Vumbura Plains, a Wilderness Safaris’ Premier Camp
AWESOME. THE BEST FAMILY TRIP WE HAVE EVER DONE!
You guys did a great job making sure everything went off without a problem. Very smooth and professional the whole way.
SAM LOVED THE IMPALA, KUDU AND MANY THINGS THAT REALLY SURPRISED US!
THE GREATEST JOY WAS SEEING IT ALL THROUGH THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN…