Start your trip at one of the most beautiful places in Kenya’s Great Rift Valley on an escarpment overlooking the Masai Mara plains dotted with migrating wildebeest and zebra. Layover in Nairobi en route to Victoria Falls to a lovely luxury tented camp on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River upstream from the Falls. Fly on down into South Africa’s Sabi Sand Private Reserve for a Big Five Safari. After all the exciting animal action, head on down to Cape Town and relax at the Cape Grace, a premium hotel in the heart of the Waterfront district. Enjoy privately tailored days tours, shop, relax and experience the city’s top fine-dining restaurants.
- ‘Out of Africa’ safari experience in Kenya’s Masai Mara
- Angama Mara’s tented suites have spectacular views of the savannah
- Optional visit to Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi
- See the Victoria Falls
- Enjoy a classic African sunset from a boat on the Zambezi River
- Optional helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls
- Get up close to the Big Five in the Sabi Sands
- New Tengile River Lodge’s contemporary eco-design
- Cape Town – a cosmopolitan city with rich cultural flavours, beaches, and famous Table Mountain
SO MANY PEOPLE WE MET HAD BEEN TO AFRICA MULTIPLE TIMES. I CAN CERTAINLY SEE WHY!
Overall, this has been an extraordinary experience! I already wish we had a few more days.
THE TRIP WAS INCREDIBLE!
We can’t thank you enough for putting together such an amazing itinerary of activities and accommodations.
WE ARE BASKING IN THE GLOW OF AN AMAZING AFRICAN HOLIDAY!
What an experience to witness the Migration AND a wildebeest birth AND see a black rhino! Wow!