A great itinerary if this is your first safari to Africa or the perfect safari add-on to a Cape Town trip. Spend 4 nights on safari in the Big Five Timbavati Private Game Reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park. Stop in at Victoria Falls for your choice of adventure activity before spending 4 nights on safari in Botswana’s Chobe region and experience a combination of water and land-based safaris where you’re guaranteed to see elephants.
- Great value multi-country safari
- Experience South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana
- Good chance of seeing the Big Five in the Timbavati
- Wide choice of adventure activities to suit everyone at Victoria Falls
- Game viewing by boat on the Chobe River
- Game drives into Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- The Chobe is known for its large elephant herds
- Air-conditioned rooms at Chobe Game Lodge
From the adorable B&B in Cape Town to the waterways of Camp Okavango each stop offered a fascinating and unique experience.