On arrival in Tanzania, spend 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge, the perfect layover hub before the start of your East Africa safari. Start in the beautiful Tarangire National Park, followed by 3 nights at the Manor near the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater. Then it’s a light air transfer to a luxury tented safari camp in the Serengeti for 3 nights and then 3 nights in the Masai Mara. Both camps are well positioned to view the wildebeest migration.
- Experience an East Africa coffee plantation
- See large herds of big game in the Tarangire National Park
- Seamless, time saving fly-in logistics
- Concentrated wildlife sightings are guaranteed in the Ngorongoro Crater
- See the Wildebeest and Zebra Migration
- Luxurious Mobile Tented accommodation in the Serengeti
- ‘Out of Africa’ safari experience in Kenya’s Masai Mara
- Optional hot air ballooning experience
I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU AND ANY OF THESE PLACES IN A HEARTBEAT!
WE ARE BASKING IN THE GLOW OF AN AMAZING AFRICAN HOLIDAY!
What an experience to witness the Migration AND a wildebeest birth AND see a black rhino! Wow!
WE’VE TAKEN SOME PRETTY FANTASTIC TRIPS BUT WE BOTH AGREED THIS WAS THE BEST VACATION EVER…