Why book with me?
- I’ve been putting itineraries together for 20 years.
- Because I’ve traveled so extensively, I have a thorough grasp and understanding of the potential risks and complications of Africa travel so can answer your concerns and questions with experienced authority.
- I operate from the heart, and am trusted for my accurate, integral advice.
- I’m good at matching people to places.
- One of my skills is being able to hand-pick the best guide for each client, and curating unforgettable, life-changing experiences.
- I really listen to you — and have time to chat about your trip for hours! Which is how I’m able to create something meaningful and special just for you.
- My relationships with our suppliers are rock-solid, and I pride myself on my negotiating skills.
- I’m a Master of logistics!
- Even once your trip is booked, I remain available throughout your entire trip; whether something may go awry or you simply want to double-check something, I’ll be your dedicated point of contact – 24/7.
- I take my job to heart and with great intention: it’s very important to me that you get the dream vacation you are expecting.
- I’m well rated and gets lots of mentions and referrals on FODORS
- And finally, I LOVE what I do – and this means I’m hugely passionate about my work.
Going on safari means…
- ‘Social distancing’ is part and parcel of being on safari
- Loads of space and remote locations are the perfect escape from crowded cities
- With all that limitless space, you have a wide variety of social distancing dining option, both out in the bush or within the lodge itself
- Game drives are naturally in the ‘open’, and perfectly aerated with the pure African bush air — thanks to custom-adapted safari vehicles that have no windows
- Traveling on safari gives us the opportunity to contribute to conservation and be part of looking after the welfare of our wildlife and the local communities who benefit immeasurably from your stay
- Safaris give you and your family the opportunity to detox from the drama and digital distraction of daily life, breathe the most pristine, clean air and create lifelong memories and closer connections with each other.
We really do live in a beautiful country… and aside from the vast beauty of its diverse eco-systems and landscapes, majestic wildlife and breathtaking experiences you can enjoy in Africa, our people are our biggest asset.
I am so proud to be part of these incredible people and that I can call this magnificent place ‘home’.
More reasons why an African safari should be on your bucket list:
- LOW people densities
- AWAY from cities
- PRIVATE accommodation with plenty of exclusive-use options
- SPACE: limitless space and open-air dining
- OPEN game vehicles and outdoor activities aplenty
Chat to me because…
I’m a specialist travel professional who’s skilled at putting together trips that are tailor made down to the very last detail. I know how to get exclusive access to the most unique properties and services. I’ll only send you to safe locations that I have vetted. My favourite places are off the beaten track exclusive-use destinations that are luxurious yet eco-conscious.
Travel with Southern Destinations because we offer:
- The TRUST MY TRAVEL promise which protects you against our company going insolvent or a supplier going insolvent.
- TRUST MY TRAVEL also gives us the ability to lock in the exchange rate.
- With Rand/Dollar exchange rate in your favour right now, a South African safari couldn’t be better value for money right now!
Email me to start planning yours!