This incredible trip begins amongst the red dunes and desert landscapes of Namibia’s Sossusvlei. Spend a night in the seaside town of Swakopmund before flying into the remote regions of Damaraland and the Skeleton Coast for unique ancient desert wildlife encounters and big starry night skies. Overnight in Windhoek before flying to Botswana for 3 nights at Sable Alley and Chitabe Camp in the Okavango Delta. End your journey relaxing in the Cape Winelands.
- Desert vistas and endless, unspoilt desert landscapes
- Relax and reboot in pristine desert surrounds
- Track desert-adapted rhino and elephants in Damaraland
- Remote does not mean rough – be amazed at how luxurious the bush can be!
- Stay in the heart of the Delta’s watery Garden of Eden
- Mokoro excursions along the waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Visit wineries and enjoy gourmet cuisine in the Winelands
- Hassle-free flight charters and transfers