Stay at Cape Cadogan, one of our favourite boutique hotels in Cape Town for 4 nights. Relax after your flight and then explore the city and surrounds including the scenic peninsula and the picturesque Winelands. Fly into the Kruger region for a Big Five safari at Mala Mala, a massive tract of private reserve teeming with wildlife. Enjoy twice-daily game drives with a tracker and knowledgeable safari guide. For something extremely different and very exclusive, fly across to the remote Kalahari for 3 nights at Tswalu, a luxury homestead set in the striking red sands of the Kalahari where you’ll encounter fascinating desert-adapted wildlife and have unique Africa experiences.
- Have time to explore beautiful, cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan is close to Kloof Street’s trendy restaurants and bars
- Table Mountain, Cape Point, Penguins, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch, The Waterfront
- Mala Mala is the largest private game reserve in the Kruger region
- Get very close up to the Big Five, especially the big cats
- Mala Mala is a paradise for photographers
- Your own private vehicle and guide in the Kalahari
- The Kalahari is known for pangolin and other unique animals
AWESOME. THE BEST FAMILY TRIP WE HAVE EVER DONE!
You guys did a great job making sure everything went off without a problem. Very smooth and professional the whole way.
OUR PICTURES, MEMORIES AND STORIES ARE SOMETHING WE WILL TREASURE FOR A LIFETIME. WE HAD A BLAST.
From the adorable B&B in Cape Town to the waterways of Camp Okavango each stop offered a fascinating and unique experience.
SAM LOVED THE IMPALA, KUDU AND MANY THINGS THAT REALLY SURPRISED US!