Arrive into the Mother City of Cape Town and stay in a charming little boutique hotel in the shadow of Table Mountain and close to Kloof Street’s trendy eateries and bars. Fly into the Okavango Delta for 4 nights on safari at two different safari camps chosen for their location in this game-rich Garden of Eden. At the Victoria Falls, you can fill your days with a wide range of fun adventure activities or just relax and marvel at this natural wonder. The last 3 days are spent on an authentic safari at a seasonal tented camp in the remote and magical Mana Pools.
- Cosmopolitan Cape Town – Table Mountain, The Waterfront, Robben Island etc
- The thrill of getting up close to the Big Five on safari
- Safari in the spectacular Okavango Delta and its game-rich floodplains
- Optional Hot Air Balloon safari from Kadizora Camp
- See the Victoria Falls and enjoy lots of optional adrenalin activities
- Stay in authentic yet comfortable raised safari tents
- Share campfire stories under a million stars
- Watching the animals and birdlife that congregate at Mana Pools
I AM REALLY GLAD WE ADDED THE BOTSWANA PORTION. IT WAS AMAZING!
TRULY ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST, VACATIONS WE HAVE EVER TAKEN.
WOW! AND WOW AGAIN!!! WHAT AN AMAZING TRIP!!!