Stay in Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront within walking distance of plenty of restaurants, shops and sightseeing activities. Explore the city, wine region and Cape Peninsula with a private guide. Fly up to Botswana and into the Okavango Delta where you’ll stay at a combination of two beautiful safari camps. Enjoy thrilling game drives and mokoro excursions in this veritable Garden of Eden. Your trip ends at the Victoria Falls Hotel with the best views of the historical bridge over the gorge. Relax and soak up the spirit of Africa or sign up for your choice of the many activities on offer.
- Visit Cape Town’s famous landmarks
- Cape Town – a cosmopolitan city with rich cultural flavours, beaches and Table Mountain
- Tailormake your days in Cape Town with your private guide
- Thrilling safaris that get you up close to Africa’s big game
- Mokoro excursions along the waterways of the Okavango Delta
- The authentic safari experience at award-winning safari camps
- Safari in the spectacular Okavango Delta and its game-rich floodplains.
- Take in the majesty of ‘The Smoke that Thunders’
WE WERE JUST BLOWN AWAY BY CAPETOWN AND OUR SAFARI TRIP!
SO MANY PEOPLE WE MET HAD BEEN TO AFRICA MULTIPLE TIMES. I CAN CERTAINLY SEE WHY!
Overall, this has been an extraordinary experience! I already wish we had a few more days.
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY MINUTE!