Recover from your long flight at the Olive Exclusive in Namibia’s capital city before flying to Sossusvlei Desert Lodge for 3 nights. Days are action-packed climbing sand dunes, hot air ballooning and enjoying amazing hospitality, desert landscapes and mind-expanding starry skies. Fly on up into Damaraland for more fascinating desert wildlife experiences. Travel even further into the remote Skeleton Coast region where you’ll stay in innovatively eco-sensitively designed camps in astonishingly beautiful surrounds accompanied by guides who reveal incredible aspects of this incredibly remote yet rich corner of the planet. Return charter flight to Windhoek for 1 night before your onward journey.
- Climb Sossusvlei’s cinnamon coloured sand dunes, the highest in the world!
- Quad biking, hot air ballooning, star gazing
- Desert vistas and endless, unspoilt desert landscapes
- Relax and reboot in pristine desert surrounds
- Track desert-adapted elephants and rhinos in Damaraland
- Meet the Himba people
- Boutique layover in Namibia’s capital, Windhoek