Spend 4 nights in Cape Town overlooking the beaches of the Atlantic Seaboard. Explore the Mother City and surrounds at your leisure with a private guide. It’s a short scenic drive out to Franschhoek in the heart of South Africa’s wine country. Enjoy tasting and fine dining at award-winning cellars. Fly up to Victoria Falls for a safari on the banks of the Zambezi River and then 3 nights at the Elephant Camp with a wide choice of adventure activities including elephant interactions or scenic flights over the Falls. Fly into Botswana’s Moremi Game Reserve for an authentic tented safari in this pristine and wildlife-rich corner of the Delta.
- Stay close to Cape Town’s prettiest beaches
- Cosmopolitan Cape Town-Table Mountain, The Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Robben Island and more
- Visit prestigious Franschhoek & Stellenbosch wineries and enjoy fine dining
- Experience South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana
- Wide choice of adventure activities to suit everyone at Victoria Falls
- Sunset boat safaris and canoeing on the Zambezi River
- Get up close and personal to a herd of elephants
- Remote tented safari on the edge of the Okavango Delta
- Perfect for honeymooners
Overall, this has been an extraordinary experience! I already wish we had a few more days.